1971 Bristol Rd , Wilson, Oklahoma, 73463
Southern Oklahoma Country Home for Sale with Land for Grazing
A must see- This well cared for farmhouse sits high on a hill with rolling terrain and 101 acres of native grassland and pasture with a small portion of woods. Property is fully fenced with 7 ponds offering refreshment for wildlife and cattle. The largest pond spans 1 acre. This property sits in a rural location and is located off a paved road just a few miles from Hwy 70, and it sits at the edge of Wilson, OK. If you are looking for a weekend getaway or just a place to run some cattle, horses, or hunt, this may be the place for you. The farmhouse was built in 1951 with 1,922 sq feet and has central heat and air. It could be a two-bedroom with office or could be made into a three-bedroom home.
Oklahoma Grazing Land for Sale in Carter County/ Recreational Land for Sale near Ardmore, OK
This Recreational Retreat is a 101.51 acre property located only 45 miles northwest of the I-35 Texas/ Oklahoma Border in Carter County Oklahoma and west of Ardmore, OK approx. 30 minutes. This country home offers 101 acres of rolling terrain, fully fenced and cross-fenced with a gated entrance off Bristol Rd. Here you can enjoy horseback riding or ATVing, as the rolling terrain makes for an excellent time for exploring and adventures. This parcel resides in the Wilson School District. This Southern Oklahoma Recreational Retreat located in Wilson, OK offers the ability to hunt Whitetail Deer, Wild Hogs, Wild Turkey, and other small game that inhabit your private Southern Oklahoma recreational property. The land is rolling to level ground with 25% woods and the rest pasture for grazing. This recreational retreat has a paved gravel drive and fenced on all sides. Scattered hardwood trees providing a shade canopy for your cattle, deer, or wildlife. This Oklahoma land for sale has rolling topography and sits at 860 to 910 feet feet of elevation in Carter County.
This property is approximately 31 minutes to Lake Murray. Activities at the lake include hiking, camping, fishing, and boating. Fish species include Channel Catfish, Largemouth Bass, Crappie, and Bluegill. In addition to the fishing opportunities, Hickory Creek Wildlife Management Area offers over 7,500 acres open for hunting deer, wild turkey, and wild pigs.
Oklahoma Ranch Broker and Land Specialist Kelly Wilson
Kelly earned his Real Estate License in 2000 and later his Oklahoma Broker license in 2006, beginning his long career in Oklahoma real estate. Kelly is an avid outdoorsman, enjoying a lifetime of hunting, fishing, and, most importantly, deer hunting. Kelly’s personal goals have always been to incorporate his love of the outdoors with his Oklahoma real estate business endeavors. In 2000 the opportunity to join United Country Real Estate came along. In 2006 he then moved from Elk City, OK where he grew up and set roots with his wife and partner, Christy Wilson, in Southern Oklahoma. Kelly’s passion is selling and showing hunting properties, horse ranches, cattle ranches, and country homes.
Call or Text Kelly Wilson, Realtree LandPro anytime at 580-222-6248 for questions or to purchase this property.
Elevation: 860 to 910 feet
Electricity Provider: Oklahoma Gas & Electric
Water source: Rural Water- Consolidated Rural Water Department
House is total electric
Average Rainfall: 38 inches a year
Average Summer High Temperature is around 95 degrees Fahrenheit
Average Winter Low Temperature the is 33 degrees Fahrenheit
Property Taxes: were $416.00 for the 2019 tax year
Title: Free & Clear Conveyance: Warranty Deed
HOA Fee: NONE
The population of Wilson, OK= 1,724
Approximate Distance to Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
· 36 minutes to the Walmart in Ardmore
· 41 minutes to Lake Jean Neustadt- home of Large-mouth Bass, Bluegill, Crappie, Catfish and Sunfish
· 43 minutes to Lake Murray State Park
· 16 mins to Black Gold Casino in Wilson, OK
· 42 minutes to Tucker Tower at Lake Murray
· 66 minutes to Chickasaw Cultural Center in Sulphur
· 89 minutes to Camp Bond, Tishomingo, OK
· 61 minutes to Lake of the Arbuckles
· 73 minutes to Lake Texoma
· 88 minutes to fishing at Blue River in Tishomingo- here you will find Trout, Smallmouth Bass, Black Bass, Crappie, Blue Catfish
· 82 minutes to Catfish Bay Marina, Kingston, OK
· 52 minutes to Winstar Casino in Thackerville, OK
· 1 hr 58 minutes to Oklahoma City, OK: Area Population 1,396,445
· 40 minutes Love Valley Wildlife Management Area for public hunting
· 40 minutes to Hickory Creek Wildlife Management Area
· 55 minutes to the Arbuckle Mountains
· 48 minutes to Turner Falls Park
· 2 hours 1 minute to Dallas, Tx