GRAZING LAND FOR SALE IN CARTER COUNTY- LONE GROVE, OK

El Dorado Rd , Lone Grove, Oklahoma, 73443

Photos

Map

* FOR SALE

$367,500

MLS: 35077-10865

105 Acres

beds

baths

What You Should Know

  • CARTER COUNTY

  • LARGE POND

  • 80% PASTURE/ 20% WOODS

  • PARTIAL FENCE

  • LOCATED OFF PAVED ROAD

  • GRAZING LAND

  • PLACE TO BUILD OR RUN CATTLE

  • LONE GROVE SCHOOLS

Why You'll Love It

Southern Oklahoma Grazing Land for Sale 

105 acres of grazing land with large pond for sale in Lone Grove, OK.  A new entrance to this property will be located off El Dorado Rd as it is currently a part of a larger tract of land, and a new survey will determine the legal description for this parcel.  The land is composed of 80% grazing land and with the remaining 20% trees and one large pond.  This land is ideal for someone looking to run cattle or build a home in the country.  

This land resides in Carter County and is in the Lone Grove School District

Oklahoma Ranch Broker and Land Specialist Kelly Wilson

Kelly earned his Real Estate License in 2000 and later his Oklahoma Broker license in 2006, beginning his long career in Oklahoma real estate.  Kelly is an avid outdoorsman, enjoying a lifetime of hunting, fishing, and, most importantly, deer hunting. Kelly's personal goals have always been to incorporate his love of the outdoors with his Oklahoma real estate business endeavors. In 2000 the opportunity to join United Country Real Estate came along. In 2006 he then moved from Elk City, OK, where he grew up and set roots with his wife and partner, Christy Wilson, in Southern Oklahoma. Kelly's passion is selling and showing hunting properties, horse ranches, cattle ranches, and country homes. Call or Text Kelly Wilson, Realtree LandPro anytime at 580-222-6248 for questions or to purchase this property. 

Where You'll Find It

  • Street Address: El Dorado Rd
  • City: Lone Grove
  • State: Oklahoma
  • County: Carter

Map View

Video Tour

Kelly Wilson

Realtree LandPro
See Website